Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A day

Olympic was done
Before the closing ceremony, a lot of people was saying that closing ceremony is much more surprising compare to the opening ceremony.
but, everything came out like CRAP!
CRAPPY~~~~

Oh well
Andy Lau with just a tiny mini step almost PK but for the blessing by God
He saved by Jackie Chan
I think if he really do PK it should be the ever best scene for Olympic closing
SHOULD BE only!

Had my Japanese mid sem test today.
One word to describe everything
BULLSHIT

Definitely my most failure paper I had done
even worst than Computer Science, Maths paper than I had done previously.
I don't have the mood to imagine how sucks is the paper was.

Because there are a role play, a presentation and a lab report
which due on next week enough for me to think of


Went to Starbucks to meet up Anne for our coming lab report experiment
nothing much for the rest of the day.
There is enough happening for a day~



*I wish I could be better to be your beloved

No comments: