Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sincerely begging my blog for forgiveness
sorry for neglect you for ages
because my life wasn't that interesting to blog about
nothing much happen due to too much tasks to be done!!!!!!

Recently I was just staying at home facing the computer to complete my assignments, listen to songs and chit-chatting. Have been awhile never out from my house but i did go grocery-shopping opposite my house. I still need some foods for myself though I'm just staying at home right!?



Nothing runs out under your prediction.
Don't expect too much to wider the way you get hurt.






I have been thinking all the while that I'm too childish to be in a relationship. Oh well I'm going to be 21 and I should not being childish for the time being. My beloved one always tends to forgive once and once but I always repeated the same things which I shouldn't do so. I'm sorry for trouble-ing you so much. ILoveYou

No comments: