Saturday, November 1, 2008

birthday =]

Happy Halloween =]
Trick or treat?







Happy 21st birthday for myself.


I know it's really bad to have my birthday fall between the exam period. I can't imagine how terrible it is but I can feel it right at the moment :(
Thank you for Lisa, Adeline and Shuyar coming over to my house right at 12am last night for the surprise. Love you guys!
Thank you for Karen, Xuan and Arthur coming over to my house today =]
Seriously I'm so happy with all this plan from you guys. So sweet of it.

The very very thank you for my loved one. Never failed to give me such a sweet moments between me and her =] . Thanks for the card, wishes and the true heart.
Never ever forget you owe me a cake "a birthday cake" okay not a cupcake. Oh yes one more paper and that's it. I can't wait to go home and enjoy my holidays loooorrrrrrrrr.

Thank to all peeps who wishes me happy birthday in facebook, sms, phone.
People who indirectly wish me, people who never thought of wishing me. OKAY, that's make me understand what is so-called-friends to be.

No comments: