Thursday, November 1, 2007

birthday night

Thanks to everyone who wish me happy birthday!
Thanks to my lovely girl!
Thanks to my brother for the dinner!
Thanks to Lisa and Toes who come over to pass me birthday present and birthday card!
Thanks to Shuyar and Adeline who come over to wish me birthday with birthday present and birthday cake!
Thanks to Anne for the colourful book! =)

My first whole cake for this 2 years =)) I'm going to blog the pictures when shuyar send to me
I'm so happy with all the things you guys have done to me.. Thanks for everything ^_^
muacksss




parmesan cheese with vege


Plain fried eggs


abalone with abalone sauce


Nintendo DS Lite from Lisa (which i listed it on my wish list)


Texas Hold'em Poker Set from Shuyar & Adeline (which i was addicted to playing at facebook these days)


arigatou Malaya Anne


p.s.s: ANNE ANNE a.k.a LIM MEI ANNE
you're not a lousy friend!
I'm so happy you're the first who wish me
happy birthday that night!
I still remember you're the first person
who i knew in the university
and i thought you're a hong kee >____<||
Good luck to your exam and mine too =)

No comments: