Monday, November 5, 2007

Wedding's picture




Browsing my sister wedding's picture and it make me feel so sweet and loving!
If you plan to have a nice wedding photo shooting why not you choose TRUE LOVE SIGNATURE?
Sorry for not link to any website because there is not website for this shop yet.
But trust on me I'll never introduce you to a wrong shop and spoil your lovely wedding shooting.
This shop broadly characterized as a shop which mainly based on simple and plain shooting if you're looking for a simple and nice picture for your wedding
then give them a try to help you!
It's definitely give you a great job with great services!
They're professional and serve you the best!

True Love Signature
Address: 15-17, Jalan Raja Ekram,
30250 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Phone Number: 05-2427688, 2428688
Fax Number: 05-2429688




Here is the pictures for my sister's wedding at SYUEN HOTEL's ballroom
well, if you're from Ipoh and you're looking for some ballroom for any special accasion
yeah! SYUEN HOTEL may be the best choice for you!
SYUEN HOTEL consider as the nicest hotel in Ipoh which may give you the best services.
I pretty sure if you have your wedding dinner at SYUEN HOTEL, they may give you the best in Ipoh and you will definitely happy with their services!

Syuen Hotel
Address: 88, Jalan Sultan Abdul Jalil,
30300 Ipoh,
Perak Darul Ridzuan, West Malaysia
Phone Number: 05-2538889
Fax: 05-2533335






Randomly:



My lovely nephew, who is 2yrs old now!
He's so cute who always bring fun for me and my parents!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.