Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It was blah blah blah

Sometimes I wonder if i lost in some day
Will anyone realized?

University just reopen but I'm stressed out.
Basically there are 4 units PSY2031, PSY2051, MTH1030, JPL2030. None of them I feel relax with!
Japanese's lecturer not that good. Kinda fierce it ruined my interest to that class.
Maths's lecturer is cute and friendly.
Psychology 2031's lecturer is damn boring okay! 2 hours of the lecture, but mostly people skip the lecture half way. So can you imagine how boring she's?
Psychology 2051's lecturer??? I have no idea cos I gonna skip all of her/his class.

I can't asleep these days.
Once I lay on the bed.
Everything come into my mind.
eg.
I'm lonely
I'm stressful
I'm sad
I need to work harder in this semester
I need to pass all my exam
I miss my parents (including my brother who used to stay with me)
I miss HER so much!

I'm sorry I just can't stop missing you. I need housephone! *crosses fingers* OPTUS call me tomorrow and tell me you're coming to my house install the phone. I need it deadly to call her.

I don't want to stay alone. Staying alone is the best thing. But it just make me feel so lonely.
I don't want all this.
Please get out from my life.

No comments: