Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Outgoing

happy

Weather: Sunny, a little bit of cloudy in the morning

Mode: Happy in the sense of emo

Venue: Melbourne Zoo

Time: 10am-4pm

Walked for the whole morning
spent it totally in the Zoo
with the laughing
around me
which bring the emo me to stand strong

I hope I could be better when my parents leave me



My little nephew was running after those "bird"



One of the best shot of the Lion



Sister and I was trying to be cute
but it failed



While my nephew is above me
He keep playing with my hair
and he's so heavy!



Taking a great shot with the bear =)



William was trying to kiss the monkey *shout*



Where is my dad?



The snow bear is so dirty! *yucks*



I'm emo, don't stay close!






Sorry for the valentine's day
I couldn't be by yourside!
Thanks for your present
and I do appreciate it =)

No comments: