Thursday, September 11, 2008

I realized something I should know in the beginning of everything happen. But at least what I understand was not that late because I still got the chance to change everything back into same. Except the arguments. I guess we could be better. NONO! could be SURE this time. A good damn speech should consists of learn to be tolerate, to forgive how it happen and forget the past looking forward. For some reason of arguments rise, my attitude, myself being selfish, my bad temper. I'm sorry for the incident and I wish this will never happen once again between me and you.

The feeling deep down in my heart is really so pain and hurt. And I admit if this continue happening, I know my heart could not handle it anymore. So please! please! please!
never ever let this happen once again!



Dear god,

I know what I did in the past is seriously break someone heart. but could you please just don't bring this to me. I know I'm selfish but I just want a happily ever after with someone who I love to be with. And thanks for stopping my tears dropped out! I feel better with the relief of the pain in my heart. The tears stop dropping. And everything go well now.

No comments: