Monday, September 15, 2008







Mid-Autumn Festival
I hereby, wishing everyone Happy Mid-autumn Festival. Having a great night with the loved one's? I rather rushed home and facing the computer because I want to have a great night with my loved one's and yet it do so. I'm pretty with how I celebrate it. You're not by myside but I still think this make me feel happiness enough. Sometimes over worried will just make things worst. Like me, I do and most of our arguments are due to my stupid over worried about you. Worried about things that wont be happen and being just to much. I should change it for our better life.




hahaha... no lantern but I had a picture of lantern from my sweet one!

1 comment:

Fanny said...

Dear, my picture got abit cacat la...feel shy that u post it on your blog!! Hope I can bring you the real happiness~