Sunday, September 16, 2007

Busy and enjoyable

Last thursday me, shuyar, Lisa and adeline went to pancake parlour have our dinner. First, I'm so happy that I'm going to have pancake over there but end up i was fucking disappointed because most of the foods made by eggs!! ARGHHHHH!! Fine.. next time i will go again and try it! After the dinner, we went to Lisa's house again~ We were chatting in her room and after that me and adeline was crazy into PSP and NDSL =) hahahahahhhaaha


Adeline!!!! She's crazy over NDSL


me me me!! I'm covering up my face!

Okay today is sunday and you know i'm so hardworking. I went to peninsula monash campus! Seriously i went there is because my brother, he need to get a book from that library *urgent* thats why need to take 1hr train and 5mins bus to that campus! walao eh.. really so so so far and i heard my friend said that campus was nice but i went there...... hmmm *scary*
I'm tired! so tired! The destination started from 10:30am and i reached home at 4pm!

Here is some of the piccas i took when i'm waiting for the library open!!!



No comments: