Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Desperately!

You know how desperately i want to have a PSP!!!!!!
Before that i was crazy over PSP and then i change my mind to Wii and now i go back to PSP again!!
PSP Slim and Lite... I'm desperately crazy after you!!

OK, it’s 5mm thinner and 3mm shorter than the original, with a similar build, but it’s still a touch too big to fit in your pocket. The 4.3-inch screen is still fantastic, but that’s because it’s the same 4.3-inch screen from the original.


Body tweaks are akin to a short back and sides rather than a full Brazilian. The infrared port’s gone – there’s a switch on the top to activate Wi-Fi – and the UMD door now flaps open. Game commands stay the same, with the same L and R buttons, D-pad and four control keys.

I wanna get one as my birthday present!!
Daddy!!! Mommy!! please buy one for me!! PLEASE!! I want the ceramic white one! no black no black thank you! hahahaa


No comments: