Thursday, October 4, 2007

Just for you

At this moment, I wanna write down the feeling of me right now.

Dear baby(past tense),

Thanks for giving me 3yrs and 5months and 21days of happiness.
Thanks for giving me a chance to love you.
Thanks for sayang-ing me for the time.
Thanks for giving me a chance to participate in your life (even is just a small part).
I'm so happy already.
You're so sweet to me.
Though we can't like last time anymore, but you still always in my heart.
You're not only part of my life, cos you're my life.
You'll always the one who I'll look for when I'm sad, happy, whatever mood that I would like to share with. Unless you're not free to accompany me then I'll just get my ass out of you.
The memory of us will always in my mind.
No matter how, just look for me when you're sad, I don't mind to be your listener.
If you couldn't find someone to share the happy moment with you.
You can look for me too, I'm always here for you.
=)

You're my sunshine for the 3yrs and 5months and 21days. And I'll be your angel for the rest of your life.

No comments: