Thursday, October 18, 2007

Last day

Last day of university this semester
One semester is end again
time flies so fast and exams are coming soon.

Dinner with shuyar, lisa and diana at hardrock cafe =)
Thanks shuyar for the dinner!
Thanks lisa for the lychee green tea!
Thanks shuyar and adeline for the brunch bar and biscuits!
love you guys!!!!!!!!!

I'll post the dinner's pictures when lisa send it to me!

Ok we drink cocktails..
then..
then..

ok.. silent and keep ur mouth zip!
Don't laugh at me okay??!!

I just drink 1 1/2 cup of cocktails and i drunk!!!! AAAhhhhh i never thought that i'm so char lor.. I can't believe...

**^^$%^$#^*&((&%$


Diana, me, Fujioka sensei with junior lisa, shuyar and lisa!

They looks nice in this shot.... but me.. ok.. look funny, fat + so pathetic! issit?
Fujioka sensei is my japanese teacher for this whole year, she's cute+funny and of coz she's pretty~ you know why? because she always keep telling us that she's pretty, and if we praise her, she will said HD HD HD for us! So cute right????!!!

so far she's the best teacher in my university!!!!

No comments: