Tuesday, October 23, 2007

current

Current status : In LOVE
Current mood : depressed
Current disease : Sleepy bugs

I sleep like a pig,
I eat like a cow,
and I act like a chicken.

Everyday i sleep like 12hours due to the disease i got. Everynight i couldn't asleep due to the coke (4x1.5 litre, 2x2litre) i bought from coles!



Overall, today's oral wasn't that bad. I think pass bahhhhhh!



when you lose something
so you appreciate it


Learn a lesson from it
I learn to control myself
just to stay with you
and appreciate what i have now

2 comments:

Anne Cheah said...

cheer up buddie !

is gona turn out good soon.
there is always a rainbow after the rain,ok?

smile. it makes a difference.

Ashley said...

*smile* cheering up!!

XD but what if there is no rain then how it gonna have rainbow?