Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The odd one

p/s: Malaya Anne
Sorry for putting up your name
and the convo.





Ashley: I got alot teddy bears!
Malaya Anne: haha teddy bear good, cos cant answer you back.
Ashley: Nah.. they can answer me back.
Malaya Anne: Ash i sked ady.
Ashley: haha i talk to them and i act their part talk to myself too!
Malaya Anne: okay normal normal you're not ABNORMAL
Ashley: Yeah i know cos i'm not the only one who do dat.
Malaya Anne: u like soft toys?
Ashley: *i change my part ady* here is the picture of my soft toys
so you know how much i like soft toys now??
Malaya Anne: din noe tbs also like soft toys
Ashley: I'm the odd one
Malaya Anne: Special issit?


Seriously i don't think is special,
because i admit i got a lot of soft toys at my home.
some of it still at malaysia so
can you guess how abnormal i'm?

4 comments:

Anne Cheah said...

ahah nvm nvm. noe u like soft toys la!

ish take pic sumore!hhahha

Ashley said...

lolz i said ady i will take pic and show you de ma..

hahahahahahahaha

Ryudiculous said...

eh? very odd meh? i know alot of tb also like soft toys...

i also like, but not as many as Ash XD

n i only like sponky & porings =D

Ashley said...

ryuuuuuu...
but not as many as Ash..
u purposely said this line one issit???!!!