Saturday, August 25, 2007

Assignments madness

There is only 24hours per day! Sometimes it seems long to me, but at the same time it seems short to me too.

Sociology essay 2000words
due this coming thursday!
and i can't even understand the essay question yet!
okay okay.. take a deep breathe! Still got 4days for me.. Sure i can work it out
*deep breathing*


booo...I still feel nervous but i have no motivation to start on it yet! F*CK
I must start on it tomorrow or else i might cannot sleep for few days before the essay due.
After sociology essay and there is another annotated bibliography for science! This is really make me mad, because until now i still have no idea what we need to do on it and this subject is my core unit! I need to pass it, not a need is a MUST!

I never thought of i can miss you so badly without chatting with you!
what happen with me?
what happen with me?
I can't bear the loneliness without you!

No comments: