Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm not a plastic bag


I've been seeing this Anya Hindmarch "I'm not a Plastic Bag", approx $6.75, everywhere. Apparently it is all the rage. It it quite cheeky and with all the talk about banning plastic shopping bags it is fashionably PC. And for once here is a designer bag that is pretty wimpy in composition and is actually cheap - as it should be! That is why this bag has been selling like hotcakes and has bids up to $270 on eBay. Ok, that I'm not sure about...but this would be an awesome bag to tote my organic groceries in. Fashion meets function meets the environment.

Madness!



Who cares about it? However, will you use a $200($395?) bag to carry your banana, fish and eggs? I don’t think so. I’d rather use a cheap environmentally friendly bag and write “I care about the earth” or anything I want on it. That’s even cooler.

No comments: