Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tiring day

I wish someday i can hug you and never let you go.
I wish someday i can hold your hand and never let it go.
I wish someday i can stay by your side give you my warm.
I wish someday we can have our own house.
I wish we can stay happily.
I wish we will still together when we're 80 or 90
I wish all this will happen till the end of your life.

I'm not greedy! There is just 7 wishes in my love wish list.. not a lot okay! people who reading my post... please don't laugh i'm stupid, i'm dreaming! I believe if i use full of my heart to love you, and you do the same too. I'm sure all this will become true!




I'm so tired today, been cleaning the house for whole evening. This is because me n my brother never clean the house...ummm..for like 3months?? and hahahaha you guess what i clean the house by my own! what the f*ck the kitchen took me like 1hr. VERY DIRTY!
But after few hours i feel so happy, because the house is so clean =)
and arhem..... i clean my house bcos my lisa is coming to my house tmr so i need to get ready my house. if not......... lisa will crazy over me because my house is too dirty. Can you imagine how dirty is my house? 20++bags of rubbish, took 1hr for the tiny kitchen. Dunno how long will be the clean kitchen and living last for? 1 month? 1 week? i have no idea...... P^_^ *Thinking*

No comments: