Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Not good to be relax

Here is how i spend my Wednesday (day off)
seriously i have plenty of assignment waiting for me to do
but i havent even touch any of it!
okay good! i know i'm going to be in trouble in the coming week

Assignment List:
STA2032 Sheet3 (due tomorrow)
JPL1020 Profile editing (due on friday)
JPL1020 Quiz (due on next monday?)
SCI2010 Oral Presentation ( due on next tuesday)
STA2032 Sheet4 (due on next thursday)

I haven't done any of this, i just finished my STA2032 Sheet3.
OH GOD! how can i be slacking for the whole day without doing anything for my assignment?
I woke up late today, and then i spend most of my time facing my fucking computer and doing nothing. This makes me feel bad!

I think i need to stick "DO MY ASSIGNMENT" everywhere of my house, everywhere i can see when i walk! For me i think Uni life wasn't that fun as you think. When it's come to assignment, it is the most terrible moments i ever had!

No comments: