Friday, August 24, 2007

Wii

Yesterday went to have dinner with Lisa, Shuyar, Diana.
We went to a famous japanese restaurant in Glen Waverly
Why i say it is famous? Well, we plan to go dinner at 7pm and if you wanna go there eat you must make an appoinment 1st. Shuyar called in and wanna make an book a table on 7pm but they say that time fully booking so we end up book for 7:45pm.
Oh we was too hungry and we forgot to take picture of all the food
The food was very nice and i have a great dinner with them! After the dinner shuyar sent Diana back home and we went to Lisa's house. Her house is very nice! and hehehehehehe her house got Wii, we played like 2hrs then shuyar sent me back to city =)

Wii! It's so fun~~~~ I want i want i want! wanna ask my parents buy me for my birthday present if can

No comments: