Wednesday, August 22, 2007

mixer

I always wondered what am i gonna do in my future
I always ask myself is there anything i need to get ready from now for my future
I have no idea how is my future
and i never think of it before

Seriously i did always tell my friends not to look so far
appreciate what you have now
but without future, there must be a problem!
now only i realize 2 people together must look for future
if you think there is future between 2 of you
then is it not a problem for the relationship.



Well the night before last night i had no time no sleep
and what i do that night is...... POWERPOINT
and ummm.. i think my presentation was sucks! This is because i not really touch more of it so the outcoming must be terrible too.
Remember, if you put enough effort of somethings, the outcoming could be very good
and so it will be in the opposite way too!


Today my sister call me and she pass the phone to my nephew
yes my nephew(William)
he's just 2yrs old so he couldn't have conversation with me lah
but he manage to call me "yee yee" in cantonese (aunty)
he's so cute you know! i miss him so much
after that my sister ask him to call "kau fu" in cantonese (uncle)
and he manage to say out that word but just the pronunciation a bit weird and funny
and you know what
he know how to say "I miss you" hahaha
he said that to me too!
My sister was telling me that my nephew's attitude really same like me
Today they went to penang, mom and dad went there for don't know meeting and sister went there for shopping loh
My Sister was telling me that william is so smart now, he know how 2 choose his own clothing and everything he think is nice. They went to shopping and william was playing caps and here it is, william found one of his favourite cap, he wore it and look at the mirror and my sister said to him so handsome oh! then people want to take back the cap, he don't allow the person took it. hahahahahahaha and my sister need to spent money for him again.
oh gosh you guess what..
the cap is RENOMA! please lah i don't even have a renoma cap but my nephew had one of it now
no way no way i'm jealous!

and my sister told me that william will go and get clothes from the shop and tell my sister, this clothes "leng leng" (look nice) and he want it. I think my sister is going to faint because he's so good in shopping now, what also he want, my sister gonna spend a lot on this KING!


No comments: