Friday, August 31, 2007

Enjoy+Fun+Worry+Guilty

Wii!!!!

I wish i could i own it!
I love it!
It is very fun and good for excersing!
Today went to eat thai food with Shuyar, Lisa, and Diana at Ying Thai. Foods was nice! service.. hmm not really good but still okay cos v don't need much sevices =) We're not a picky customer! opsss just realised we never take down the photo of the foods. We have Seafood Tom Yam, Minced beef with hmm.. not very sure that is the name already. and one is.. hmm curry chicken. It's very full and the price reasonable lah

After that, we went to the next door IL DOCHE FREDDO.. wow! ice cream store! I can't deny it is the best ice cream store in melbourne because it's ice cream is very nice! I LOVE IT since i came to melbourne study. I had Roche and Lychee flavour ice cream. Roche is the signature ice cream flavour of the shop. and yeah the other flavour is durian. After the dinner+dessert, it's our Wii time! All went to my house and we start to play Wii, play like 3hours++ and we decided to stop cos Wii makes us feel very tired. When we finished our games is time to back home. Shuyar was sending Diana and Lisa back home. When we went to the garage to grab the car! OMG! I have no idea why Shuyar car's front bonnet was opened! SCARY!!! I feel so sorry to Shuyar if anything happen to his car. Luckily her BMW car security is kinda never let people steal the car if not i don't how to give her back another BMW. and yeah who is the fucking people do this to Shuyar car. I wanna curse her/him! Curse her/him will get revenge from it for doing bad things!

I feel so guilty tonight and i couldn't asleep because i made someone who is very important to me unhappy. And i'm so sorry that i never accompany you for the whole day. Just keep on playing and never care your feelings. Sorry! I apologize to you with my sincere heart! I promise no next time okay?

No comments: