Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sadness

Over the past few days, there is one thing keep flashing in my mind.
Forensic Science
Forensic Science
Forensic Science
Forensic Science

I don't know what major question should i ask for my literature review. I'm freaking tired with all this. Anyhow i decided to focusing on the cannabis.
Is biological changes due to cannabis can be detected by hair analysis as evidence in forensic cases?

I'm so headache with this subject, I have no idea what this subject is actually teaching about. I think i really got to work on it if not i might not enough time to finish it.
Seriously now i still cannot start on it because i don't even get confirm from the demonstrator for my major question yet. What if... i mean if lah.. what if i really cannot finish on time, i think i will hang myself!

I was so happy today i thought i get the exam timetable 2nd draft from my friend. But, the exam timetable just have those unit codes start from A to G and i don't even have 1 unit code that falls on A to G. Arghhhhhhh!!!
I'm so upset! I wanna know when is my exam! I wanna book my flight ticket back MALAYSIA!
I heard a lot people saying that most of the flight fully booking =(

No comments: