Saturday, August 18, 2007

Certified DEAD

Seriously i damn fucking bad mood right now!
Yes! Yes! Yes! I want to kill people right now so can you imagine how bad is my mood now?

My LAPTOP!
Last night certified dead already! and yet i need to say bye bye to it already
Here i can tell laptop life is so short... please it's just 2yrs++ then i need to say bye bye to it already
how cruel issit?

I think the god is bad to me you know! Yesterday i spent most of my time use spss do my statistic and then night....... my computer spoiled
FUCK!
My stuff!!! my stuff!! all my stuff!!
I need to redo it again
and this coming week i'm fucking busy with my assignment but my computer spoiled
how can i do my assignment without my computer??!!
Help! i'm fucking moody right now


and friends i think i'm not gonna update my blog for few days due to my laptop spoiled =(


From this, i learn something!
"Must have another copy of it!"

No comments: